Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year & Fro Fashion Week Spring 2012 Update!!

Happy New Year!  Thank you so much for your continued support of The Sistah CafeOur Natural Kids, and The SistahChick & Our Natural Kids  (fb)
2011 was a GREAT year and I am looking forward to seeing what 2012 will bring!

I reported to you back in October that I was selected as a Lead Press Supporter for Fro Fashion Week Spring 2012 and I wanted to bring you an update! Fro Fashion Week is a bi annual, week long conference in Atlanta that celebrates the beauty of the natural woman in all areas including fashion, business, society and more!  It is a fantastic event and the brainchild of Ms. Tarin Boone.  It will take place February 1 - 5, 2012 and I am so excited to be a part of it!!




The event is drawing near and the LIVE Kick off begins this Friday, January 6th at Coposhi Boutique in Buckhead from 7p - 10p!  I will be there and promise to bring back 1st hand coverage!




For more information on Fro Fashion Week - Spring 2012 (Tickets, Accomodations & More)
Please Click Here

It doesn't stop there!  TruChatOnline.com, JessiCurl & Dazzling Diva Day Spa are presenting an event that is geared just for our little girls!!  I Love Me And I Have A Right to Remain Curly!  This is a Fro Fashion Week - Spring 2012 sanctioned event and my LittleChick and I will be in attendance!  The event will take place on Thursday, February 2, 2012 at the Dazzling Diva Day Spa (A Spa for Little Girls!).  This is a free event but you must register to participate and from what I hear, tickets are going fast!


Click here for more info http://truchatonline.eventbrite.com/

Stay tuned to The Sistah Cafe, Our Natural Kids, The SistahChick & Our Natural Kids (fb) for more on Fro Fashion Week Spring 2012 and many more Atlanta based, natural hair related events in 2012!!

Thanks for reading
Peace



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments that include links will not be approved. ~Peace