Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Natural Skin Care

As I continue my Natural hair journey it has become more and more apparent to me that personal care and wellness products for skin, hair and body are ALL essential.  How can I focus on the health of JUST my hair and not the rest of my body?  I love hearing about places like Oasis Health Vitamin & Herb Shoppe in downtown Decatur.  They have informed me that they will be hosting a trunk show/in store demonstration on October 22nd from 5:00p to 7:30p.  They will be teaching about herbs that are good for hair growth & health.  The featured product line will be Dirty Beauty, a natural skincare line. There will also be food, drinks and giveaways!!  If you are in the Metro Atlanta area come on out and learn something at this FREE event.  
(rsvp info on the flyer)

Thank you so much to Cera, Co Owner of Oasis Health, Inc for sharing this information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments that include links will not be approved. ~Peace