Thursday, May 26, 2011

Why I Write.

I was recently tagged by @LolasGreenHair, a Twitter friend of mine.  For those of you who dont know when you are tagged it usually involves a request for you and other "Taggees" to perform a task.  Whether it be responding with a YouTube video or a blogpost etc.  You have to do what they ask as well as tag others when you are finished.  That being said, I have been asked to blog about, "Why I Write."  An excerpt from Lola's post...
"...I had no earthly idea that I would gain so much from blogging! That said, I’m asking you (tag, you’re it!): NaturalbyLTheSistahChickHGKWW, OnyxxRose, and AisForAlexWhy do you write? Let us know in a post and tag 5 more bloggers. And while you’re at it, share 3 pearls of wisdom for other current or aspiring bloggers. "
hmmm?  That's a good question.  Why do I write?  I dont necessarily consider myself to be a writer.  I do like to talk.  To me writing is like talking.  I like to tell stories.  I think I have a lot of interesting things to say.  If you follow me on Twitter then know that this is true.  Like me, my stories don't give everything, but just enough to entertain you.  But its really just me talking. 

3 pearls of wisdom...
*Always be true to yourself.
*Don't ever do it for the money
*Respond to your comments

Thank you @Lola'sGreenHair for tagging me :-)  Ya'll please check her out http://www.lolasgreenhair.com/

and with that I tag @CurlHue @1984Lips4daze @willufight4life @KeeKeeAllNatural @AJCiti . (tag! you are it!)  Ladies please tell us in a post, Why You Write?  Please also tag 5 others and offer them 3 pearls of wisdom for other writers/bloggers :-)

Thanks for reading

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Love it! Sistah said "I'm just talking." I know that's right lol..Thanks for tagging me. I am getting it together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments that include links will not be approved. ~Peace