Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!  2010 was a GREAT year and I am so looking forward to 2011.  I have never been big on making New Years resolutions, but I did say this in another venue...

"In 2010...I loved my kids unconditionally, I loved my Husband Endlessly, I treated my Parents Respectfully, I loved myself accordingly.... I cant wait for 2011!! The BEST is YET to come!!"

And the BEST IS YET TO COME!!

Check Out my Video ~ The SistahChick Presents 2010 ~ A Year in Review

Or You can watch it right here!  (Dont forget to disable the Music Player at the bottom 1st!)



Thank you for continuously checking out my Blog (The Sistah Cafe) as well as my other sites (Our Natural Kids, The SistahChicks Spot on You Tube)!! Wishing you a Blessed, Safe & Prosperous 2011!

Thanks for reading!

Peace :-)

1 comment:

Thank you in advance for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments that include links will not be approved. ~Peace