Wednesday, December 15, 2010

AfroPuffs and Ponytails - Inspiring African American Girls!

A week ago my daughter and I had the pleasure of seeing ourselves featured on this fantastic website regarding Our Natural Kids.  When I tell you that this website is your ONE STOP shop for all things black girl related, you need to believe me.  Afro Puffs and Ponytails, Inc. is a non-profit organization created primarily for supporting and uplifting African American/Black Girls! Their website provides encouraging articles, events, program listings, and resources for African American/Black teen girls, young girls, and their parents.
AfroPuffs & PonyTails
Inspiring African American Girls

If you know anything about the real me or even if you have just been following my online persona, then you know that I believe that our beautiful baby girls are our most important resources for the future.  I have dedicated a very BIG part of my life towards encouraging young girls by providing information and resources that promote self esteem.  We are so honored to be mentioned on this website, I just had to come and share.

Please go there and check out our feature in the Hair Care for African American Girls' section
Our Natural Kids - An Active Natural Hair Network for Parents

and please save the following link to your favorites so that you can return often.
AfroPuffs and PonyTails

Thanks for reading!

Peace

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SistahChick for sharing information about our organization and our website! I've already shared with you how much I appreciate what you do, but let me say it again...I do appreciate ya! I hope we have an opportunity to work together in the near future...and the Little Chick too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments that include links will not be approved. ~Peace