Saturday, May 26, 2012

Simple Summers ~ Learning AND Fun

Kids love nothing more than being out of school and summer time.  Sometimes it can be a challenge finding things for them to do that will keep them both interested AND busy.  Today we kept it simple and just got out the hose.



We intend to continue to keep it simple for the rest of the summer.


We will work in our container garden.
We will play OUTSIDE

We will visit the local library.
We will visit museums
We will attend cultural festivals/expo
...and more

These are just a few of the things that are planned for my LittleChick this summer.  I must add that I will not be accomplishing all of these things with my daughter on my own.  I do have a job.  My village (My husband, mother, sister, and neighbor) will all help.

What do you have planned for your kids this summer?

Thanks for reading.

Peace :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for taking the time to leave a comment. Comments that include links will not be approved. ~Peace